Model Train Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have posted replies to other posts successfully twice in past year.

However, on 15 Dec I posted a reply on General Model Train Forum, subject ... "Magnifier for Working on Trains." Per forum rules on posters with <10 posts, my new post reply was not posted that day. Checked again after 24 hours on 16 Dec and still not posted. On 18 Dec I sent an email to Model Train Forum administrative manager via the forum email contact listing. On 20 Dec I sent a 2nd email of inquiry to the forum admin manager. As of today, still no response from the forum admin manager nor has my 15 Dec post been posted.

Puzzled about this. I find the forum posts helpful and would like to contribute my own help to other forum members. However, not able to at this time due to unknown posting issues?

Regards,

Tom H.

·
Railroad Tycoon
23,526 Posts
I have posted replies to other posts successfully twice in past year.

However, on 15 Dec I posted a reply on General Model Train Forum, subject ... "Magnifier for Working on Trains." Per forum rules on posters with <10 posts, my new post reply was not posted that day. Checked again after 24 hours on 16 Dec and still not posted. On 18 Dec I sent an email to Model Train Forum administrative manager via the forum email contact listing. On 20 Dec I sent a 2nd email of inquiry to the forum admin manager. As of today, still no response from the forum admin manager nor has my 15 Dec post been posted.

Puzzled about this. I find the forum posts helpful and would like to contribute my own help to other forum members. However, not able to at this time due to unknown posting issues?

Regards,

Tom H.
Gunrunner John should fix you up when he sees this.

·
Railroad Tycoon
23,526 Posts
Best if you have a problem just shoot John a message.
https://www.modeltrainforum.com/member.php?u=3481

Don't know about some of the "admins" listed in the forum.
Some should not be listed at all, they are from many years ago and have nothing to do with the current forum.
One of the mods listed should not be listed either as he has not been on for a while now.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
GRJ ... appreciate your help.

Yes, I can now see the post I made on 15 Dec in the General Model Train Forum about lighted magnifiers.

Tom

1 - 7 of 7 Posts