Model Train Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have listed a few things in the "for sale" area with much success. My question is this...as I find more things I need to sell, do I modify my original post or do I this new items in a new thread?
Kyle

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
Agreed. A new thread draws interest and is a good thing: Everyone will see it, and those interested will pursue it. Multiple postings of the same thing are not: if I'm interested, I'll jump at the first post. If I'm not, you're gonna p me off by making me read the same stuff over and over as I go down the list, looking for new posts. Finally, if you have no success with your first post and want to alter it to improve it, note that when you repost. A buyer who passed on the first round will appreciate it, and the non-buyer will feel like you're keeping faith with the "don't be a pest" policy that is an unwritten rule on any forum. Personally, I welcome single posts on stuff I don't run and would not consider buying because it benefits my friends here, selling and buying. I just ask that the seller exercise good manners and not overpost.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts