Model Train Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there, just navigating my way round the new layout.
I have a query why IE11 puts symbols and like on the forum entries and replies, but Chrome doesn't. I have, or attempting to attach some screen shots to show what I mean.

mtf ie & mtf ei1 are from IE screenshots, and mtf goog is the Chrome screen shots.

Thanks.

Attachments

·
Administrator
749 Posts
Currently, the site is optimized for modern browsers that support display on devices ranging from desktop to tablet to mobile. Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge have some limitations across devices but we are working on finding ways to improve compatibility while maintaining as much of the function and design as possible.

- Cricket

·
Registered
9,768 Posts
IE is no longer supported by Microsoft, and so will have increasing difficulties as new software, formats, protocols and plug ins become standard on the Internet.

Most of us gave that Microsoft piece of junk the heave-ho long ago in favor of something that actually works (Chrome or Firefox). If you must stick with Microsoft, at least upgrade to Edge. It's not much better as a browser, but at least it gets regular updates.

Reactions: vs-Admin
1 - 4 of 4 Posts