Model Train Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've made a video of my progress thus far. There is still much to be done, like hiding wires, cleaning up tools and so forth. But I thought I would share what's been happening over the last few weeks.

Pretty much all of the operating accessories are working. I filmed the cattle corral and found that the white cows didn't want to go to slaughter, so I gave them a reprieve, for now !

Anyway, here goes.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Very nice. (y) You've certainly got a lot of accessories on the layout.
Thank you. As much as I like trains, I like playing more. Operating accessories afford me that.

·
Hobo for Life
6,240 Posts
Nice, the horse car and cattle car are a pita to line up, good job with that. I put mine on a sidding and kinda parked them there. Did i see a missle controller on the board? Lol. The saw mill is one of my favorites also. I dont have the auto bridges. And you made good use of them.

·
Registered
4,680 Posts
The March 2021 issue of Classic Toy Trains has an article on the operating cattle car and how to maintain it. The article didn't mention white cows, only black ones.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The March 2021 issue of Classic Toy Trains has an article on the operating cattle car and how to maintain it. The article didn't mention white cows, only black ones.
I read that article. However it was about the earlier version. Sometimes I think that version operated better. But try finding one in tip-top condition.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts