Model Train Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's your opinion and thanks for it.

Hi,
Thanks for your opinion on the baby shirt. That shirt is designed as a novelty joke. If you have ever heard the "Franks Red Hot Sauce" commercials where a little old lady says " I put that sh_t on everything". This shirt is designed after that concept for fans of Franks sauce. It was designed as a request from another blog. Much to my surprise, I sell more of these shirts then I do the Railroad shirts, lol. I don't know why you found that shirt actually, because I try to direct Railroad fans to my Railroad shirts. Sorry, you didn't like that shirt, but thanks for the feedback just the same.
Mike

·
Registered
788 Posts
:laugh: :laugh:

OK. It pulled up at the top of your page when I clicked your top link. Baby was at the top 3 pics. :laugh: Shirt sales can be tough. We ventured there a few years back. I still have boxes of printed shirts in the garage that didn't sell. Some cool RR shirts you have there though! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks

Hey,
I am happy that you like the RR shirts, and understand a little better now about the baby shirt. lol I am actually in the process of trying to make sure that I can display the RR shirts without the baby one popping up first. Thanks to your feedback, I can see I have a little work to do. As far as the shirt sales go, I use zazzle and Cafepress, they print and drop ship the shirts for me so I don't have to keep any shirts in my house. Although I do have a box of LIRR Engineer and LIRR Conductor shirts sitting in my closet, LOL!

Mike
Locomotive Engineer
Designer of Locomotive Engineer and Conductor apparel
http://www.zazzle.com/imsellin2u*?tc=238998396288587891
http://www.cafepress.com/thelocoshop

·
Premium Member
16,666 Posts
LIR,

Are you selling these directly? If so, I'm going to move this thread over to the Product Promotion section. Otherwise, I'm not sure I understand why you posted this in the For Sale (member to member) section.

TJ

1 - 6 of 6 Posts