Model Train Forum banner

221 - 240 of 269 Posts

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
pif

Hay,Ed..Why not you?? All kidding aside, I put up something free with a picture, you want it,you claim it. Then you put up free with a picture something of equal or better value which anyone can claim.. Simple. No A<B>C or any auction involved.

You got a item you want to sell,Put a price on it and a photo of it, and best offer if that is what you want.

First tho read the rules but most people don`t. I know I`ll buy something and put it together and when it doesn`t work, I read the instructions,That`s Hillbilly way of doing things.:eek:

Hey,Ed-did I do good:p

Everybody have a good evening,sanepilot:smokin:

·
Railroad Tycoon
23,314 Posts
Hay,Ed..Why not you?? All kidding aside, I put up something free with a picture, you want it,you claim it. Then you put up free with a picture something of equal or better value which anyone can claim.. Simple. No A<B>C or any auction involved.

You got a item you want to sell,Put a price on it and a photo of it, and best offer if that is what you want.

First tho read the rules but most people don`t. I know I`ll buy something and put it together and when it doesn`t work, I read the instructions,That`s Hillbilly way of doing things.:eek:

Hey,Ed-did I do good:p

Everybody have a good evening,sanepilot:smokin:
You done good old boy.:p:thumbsup:

3d44ed69582388450442d5eea2e7908f.jpg

Now what about D><E<>&>F<? :smokin:

·
Registered
852 Posts

·
Hobo for Life
5,953 Posts
Shay not a big deal, I put up some stuff, like sanepilot, some takers , other stuff put up had no interest. I still think, as I said before, this should be more of a freecycle thread. As it started it in the best intentions, a I have no need for this does anyone want it thread would be much better. What do you say mods? If needed how about a new sticky! Ive got plenty of junk soneone may want for shipping? !?! Think of it as helping out a beginner. Sanepilot is a stand up guy, as are you shay. No shame in a mistake! Its the thread it never gets restarted, why I dont know. Its not for lack of trying! Freecycle thread please!

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
s gauge

Hi all,thanks all..I don`t have any s that I know of. I spent some time in the train bldg this morning after painting my propane tank:eek:. I thought I had a coupla s cars.I may have some wheels,I need to find the gauge.My schedule has lightened up a little,so this afternoon I`m going scrounging for train loot.If things go as planned[which they never do] I`ll have more time for playing.
Speaking for myself,I don`t care if anyone puts up something in place of something I give away. I hate to say this[with tongue in cheek] but I could possible put up something for them
if they didn`t have anything. I grew up poor,[still poor]have worked my tail off[my wife,also]. Right now,I`m living the American dream,just remember,YOU ARE ONLY A HEART BEAT FROM ETERNITY. So that being said be kind to yourself,your dog,maybe your wife. In other words ,treat everyone with respect,common decency and feeling they deserve. I`m now getting off my soap box.

My wife is taking me out for dinner,I`m burning daylight.Everybody have a great day.
Sanepilot:p:p:p:eek:

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
s gauge

Hi all,thanks all..I don`t have any s that I know of. I spent some time in the train bldg this morning after painting my propane tank:eek:. I thought I had a coupla s cars.I may have some wheels,I need to find the gauge.My schedule has lightened up a little,so this afternoon I`m going scrounging for train loot.If things go as planned[which they never do] I`ll have more time for playing.
Speaking for myself,I don`t care if anyone puts up something in place of something I give away. I hate to say this[with tongue in cheek] but I could possible put up something for them
if they didn`t have anything. I grew up poor,[still poor]have worked my tail off[my wife,also]. Right now,I`m living the American dream,just remember,YOU ARE ONLY A HEART BEAT FROM ETERNITY. So that being said be kind to yourself,your dog,maybe your wife. In other words ,treat everyone with respect,common decency and feeling they deserve. I`m now getting off my soap box.

My wife is taking me out for dinner,I`m burning daylight.Everybody have a great day.
Sanepilot:p:p:p:eek:

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
free lot

Hi,all.. Got here this evening a group stuff. Some O,ho,and n scale.I got some stuff free a few days ago so here is something. If you can use it,pm your address.:eek:

4-o gauge lamp posts [works,batt oper.]
small bag of train road signs-o gauge
Ho people and o scale people.

Have a good week.sanepilot:smokin: Capture.jpg

·
Registered
852 Posts
Sanepilot,

How much you figure it's worth?
What do you mean, combined?

Hi,all..If I remember correctly:eek: when you take something from here,protocol is you put something up to replace it.It`s been 14 days since the last thing[3 engines and boat] went bye bye. My question is where is that person that took it. Just curoius. I`d like to see this thread live...
:appl:

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
worth

Hey,new guy..Nobody pulled your chain.

Amer/flyer.. What ever it is worth to you. One man`s trash is another man`s treasure. I`ll ship free if you want it. You don`t have to put anything up in place of it. How`s that for being nice guy:eek:

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:Dsanepilot

·
Registered
852 Posts
I have the scattered remnants of an O scale (not hirail) empire that ended in the 90’s...
The pile looks like a scratch builders stash on steroids...
Did Konan get any takers on any of his stuff that he was offering up?
I don't know - you had to go fetch it, and he hasn't been back since...

221 - 240 of 269 Posts