Model Train Forum banner

1101 - 1120 of 1152 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
My second random act of kindness BIG BOY MODEL

I have a Big Boy plastic model up for grabs. When I say plastic model, I mean like a model car kind of thing. It would be great for a park display on your layout or sitting static in a round house. The model may be missing some parts. I have a photo of it on my below listed photobucket slideshow. PLEASE note that it is not a running model, or will it ever be...just plastic

First come first served.

http://s284.photobucket.com/user/towtruck48/slideshow/

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
lot

Hi all.. Got three engines. one is a windup-runs good.two is battery operated,I think-don`t know whether it runs or not.3 is a southern/pacific diesel dummy-readers digest gift[almost n gauge]. Four is a lesney hover boat,I think.. Has canadian flag on it,I think.really hurts all this thinking.:eek:

Free to good home.PM me if interested with your address.

Have a good week,Everett toytrains.jpg

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
I have a Big Boy plastic model up for grabs. When I say plastic model, I mean like a model car kind of thing. It would be great for a park display on your layout or sitting static in a round house. The model may be missing some parts. I have a photo of it on my below listed photobucket slideshow. PLEASE note that it is not a running model, or will it ever be...just plastic

First come first served.

http://s284.photobucket.com/user/towtruck48/slideshow/
I am interested in the plastic big boy model thanks

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
engine lot

Hi,all.. Engines and boat went bye-bye. Car kit went bye-bye,also.:smilie_daumenpos:

Everybody have a good evening,sanepilot- Have to hunt up some more loot to give away:eek:

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Pif

Hi,all..If I remember correctly:eek: when you take something from here,protocol is you put something up to replace it.It`s been 14 days since the last thing[3 engines and boat] went bye bye. My question is where is that person that took it. Just curoius. I`d like to see this thread live,maybe someday I`ll get something I can`t live without.

Just came in for lunch,gotta go before the dog gets it--Cheers,sanepilot:D

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
flyer car

Tnx,amer/flyer. That was a general statement,not anyone in mind. People are busy,I know I am. not much time for trains.I`ll look at it and repost it here or something of equal value.

News coming on,gotta go see who`s killing who today,sanepilot:eek:

·
Railroad Tycoon
23,314 Posts
Tnx,amer/flyer. That was a general statement,not anyone in mind. People are busy,I know I am. not much time for trains.I`ll look at it and repost it here or something of equal value.

News coming on,gotta go see who`s killing who today,sanepilot:eek:
It looks like you gave up a bunch of items.
Have you ever picked anything yet?

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
given up

Good morning,Ed..Oh,yeah I`ve got a few things on here but mostly cleared some things out of here for more space to collect more things.I tell you haw sharp this old boy is. I`ve had that mkt engine and found out yesterday that aliens have invaded me. Of all things,I got little green men running it.I buy box lots mostly and sell or give away what I don`t want. That other thread on stores,I`ve found a lot of bargains at those places. You gotta be consistant going tho. aliens.jpg

Everybody have a good,My day off and I`m going to enjoy it,:thumbsup:sanepilot

·
Registered
900 Posts

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
free

Hi all.. Can`t believe how good this week has been but anyway I have up a S gauge american flyer gondola[I think} that needs a good home. Taker pays shipping to conus and canada only.
This car came to me from amer/flyer 640scar.PNG to replace the three engines and boat which he claimed.
I have no use for it. If interested pm me with addy and I`ll send shipping costs.Have a good rest of week,sanepilot:smilie_daumenpos:

1101 - 1120 of 1152 Posts