Model Train Forum banner

1121 - 1140 of 1152 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
I have some 3ml syringes I purchased from a Veterinary supply company.
These have a fairly large gauge needle.
They would be good for oiling small things.
I have one filled with general purpose oil and it seems to work fine.

I also have 100 10cc single use syringes without a needle for measuring liquids.

If anyone would like one or both please PM me.

I pay shipping.

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
needles

hey,rzwowr. gotta needles yesterday. they will work very well for me. never thought of needles.glad you did. right now i`m laid up [being one handed.] need batteries for camera for camera. when i get back to driving i`ll post something. thanks a bunch.. have a good evening,sanepilot

·
Registered
351 Posts
For the cost of postage - American Flyer HO scale diecast tender shell. Don't ask me why but I've had this over 30 years and it's the only piece of HO I have. It's time for it to find a new home.

Larry

·
Registered
351 Posts
I picked up a box lot of American Flyer stuff and these pieces were included. I confine my stuff to link couplers only so these can go to whoever wants them for the cost of postage as a single lot. Each piece is less than perfect. KC=knuckle coupler. Note the silver paint applied to some parts.

802 Reefer w/KC
904 Caboose /Pikemaster couplers
916 Gondola w/KC, missing one truck otherwise nice
924 Hopper w/KC
24533 Track Cleaning Car w/split Pikemaster Couplers
24533 Track Cleaning Car w/split Pikemaster Couplers (one broken but have the piece)

Larry

·
Registered
327 Posts
Brush plates

Seller sent these to me in error. I received a refund but he did not want them back, but I have no use for them and don't know what engine they go to. someone said they looked like ON-18 brushplates?
All three for free for just postage ( maybe $ 5.95? ).

Sorry, getting an odd error trying to load photo. PM me if you want me to send you a photo via email.

Attachments

·
Registered
413 Posts
20160703_180448.jpg I'm offering these two end of track illuminated bumpers. The bridge rectifier will power the led from any track. I'm needing Kadee couplers, and always searching for unusual locos in need of repair.

·
Registered
67 Posts
S scale tank truck model kit

Long story but I got out of S scale a few years ago. I discovered I have a partially painted, partially assembled Aurora 1/64 scale White 5000 gallon gasoline tractor trailer kit. The tractor and trailer tank body are molded red; it will need a final finish coat of paint. I air brushed the truck and trailer frame, engine, drivetrain and suspension flat black. The tractor cab seat is olive green. The kit is complete with instructions and decals.
The details of the model kit can be found here; http://www.oldmodelkits.com/index.php?detail=21901&manu=Aurora
Just pay shipping and its yours...
Don

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Long story but I got out of S scale a few years ago. I discovered I have a partially painted, partially assembled Aurora 1/64 scale White 5000 gallon gasoline tractor trailer kit. The tractor and trailer tank body are molded red; it will need a final finish coat of paint. I air brushed the truck and trailer frame, engine, drivetrain and suspension flat black. The tractor cab seat is olive green. The kit is complete with instructions and decals.
The details of the model kit can be found here; http://www.oldmodelkits.com/index.php?detail=21901&manu=Aurora
Just pay shipping and its yours...
Don
I will take the kit shipping would be to 74011

1121 - 1140 of 1152 Posts