And a few more...

Last but not least.

Attachments

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
A couple more.

All these photos are purchases made from a online hobby shop I use and Ebay.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks guys! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nice!

I want one of each of the NS Heritage locos.

Want in one hand...
Yes! Its been a long time coming as I have been slowly working towards having the complete NS Heritage phase I collection. I only lack 2 if I am not mistaken to have all 20 in the series.

I have several of the phase II units but doubting I will seek to have them all.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
These came in this past Saturday 2-15-20

Norfolk Southern I purchased new from a online hobby shop I use. The 2 CSX units came from Canada via EBay.

A brand new Athearn Genesis Heritage Illinois Terminal DCC unit is on its way. I should have it by the end of the week.

Attachments

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Today’s mail call!

Fresh off the FedEx truck we have a new addition today.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
Yes indeed. Those are very good looking locomotives. Great detail.

·
Registered
561 Posts
I know there are "Toy" grade and there are "Pro" Grade...

im stuck in the "I like it" grade... LOL..

so here is my additions for today. For what I paid, even though they are not expensive, I could still make cash on them.

no time for pics right now...

anything seem "to keep as its rare?" doubt it but gotta ask..

Attachments

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I know there are "Toy" grade and there are "Pro" Grade...

im stuck in the "I like it" grade... LOL..

so here is my additions for today. For what I paid, even though they are not expensive, I could still make cash on them.

no time for pics right now...

anything seem "to keep as its rare?" doubt it but gotta ask..
Hey Riggzie! Is the list of items you recently acquired? I do not see anything that jumps out at me to be rare but some of those I am not super familiar with.

Do you purchase some to keep and some to resale type deal? Do you weather them or upgrade the connectors, wheels etc to resale?

I have so many rolling stock cars that I do not want or need. I have often wondered about weathering them and possibly upgrading little things here and there. Then selling them online. Do you do this?

·
Registered
561 Posts
Hey Riggzie! Is the list of items you recently acquired? I do not see anything that jumps out at me to be rare but some of those I am not super familiar with.

Do you purchase some to keep and some to resale type deal? Do you weather them or upgrade the connectors, wheels etc to resale?

I have so many rolling stock cars that I do not want or need. I have often wondered about weathering them and possibly upgrading little things here and there. Then selling them online. Do you do this?
i just started collecting to get some rolling stock going. I am not really setting up an H/O table at the moment as I do not have the space for it. The O is getting the space, but in my next house, hopefully sell ours in a year, my focus is basement space for me and 2 layouts... plus whatever the wife wants in a house.... lol..

oh and a nice back yard to which I can then also do a G scale out there too maybe!!!!!

i dont weather, nor do anything other than just buy them, connect them and pull em around an oval for a bit just to see them move...

1 - 20 of 59 Posts