Model Train Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Have a bunch of things I will be selling on FB and Ebay but figured I'd offer it up here first to see if anyone is interested...

ALL ITEMS HAVE KNUCKLE COUPLERS UNLESS NOTED (I believe only the Bowser PC ore car is the only one without knuckle couplers)

Concor Great Northern passenger set. 4 passenger cars, 2 US postal service cars, 1 REAX car (missing one truck) and 1 observation car $75 plus shipping
Train Engineering Rectangle Track Railway

·
Premium Member
649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
UP unnumbered GP18 Bachmann engines... I have 2 of them and as far as I know they're NIB but I don't know if they run as I don't have track to test them on. $20 plus shipping

Rectangle Font Musical instrument accessory Composite material Metal
Office equipment Automotive design Gadget Office supplies Font
Recipe Font Publication Material property Office supplies

·
Premium Member
649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Various other rolling stock ranging from $5-$15 per piece just pm me which one you'd be interested in...

Attachments

·
Premium Member
649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Are the bachmann locos flywheel motors or the old pancake motor?

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk
Which ones the UP normal or the CP plus ones? I can try and check both when my nephew shows up shortly to do the electical work as I'll be in the basement being his helper...

·
Registered
421 Posts
I don’t have PayPal. Would you take a personal check?

If so, I’d be interested in
The CB&Q Hi Cube
C&O OB DD
C&O Waffle
NATX tanker

·
Premium Member
649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Sorry, the GP18s

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk
pm sent...

I don’t have PayPal. Would you take a personal check?

If so, I’d be interested in
The CB&Q Hi Cube
C&O OB DD
C&O Waffle
NATX tanker
I have 2 people interested in the C&O box cars and one interested in the Hi Cube I'll keep you updated. I also would accept a money order but no personal checks...

·
Registered
55 Posts
Could not wait to thank you for this outstanding listing on the GP-35 and the the U30C. I originally wanted these strictly for my parts bin but that all changed when I opened the, well packed, boxes and found that both were the newer mechanisms with plastic side frames and outside bearings. Was not expecting that at all.

It looks like my IC DeathStar Decals will finally be put to good use. Thanks again and best regards,
Dwight

1 - 20 of 24 Posts