Model Train Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have some extra rolling stock that I want to trade. These are cars that I have a. just to many of, b. do not have anything else of that road name, c. does not look right with my layout. Currently I run steamers and early F units. Below is a list of what I have at this time, looking to trade for anything of equal value. Just make an offer.

1. Bachmann Swift's Premium Reefer (1 of 3) #4244, 50? foot car - In box, horn hook couplers on trucks. Looks new.

2. Bachmann Swift's Premium Reffer (2 of 3) #4244, 50? foot car - In box, horn hook couplers on trucks. Looks new.

3. Bachmann Swift's Premium Reffer (3 of 3) #4244, 50? foot car - In box, horn hook couplers on trucks. Looks new.

4. Bachmann ATSF Steel Wide Vision Caboose #999628 - horn hook couplers on trucks, in box, looks new.

5. Bachmann Union Pacific Steel Wide Vision Caboose #25743 - Missing coupler on one end, K-Dee coupler on one end on trucks, no box, good condition.

6. Bachmann The Rock 50 foot Box Car #133274 - horn hook couplers on trucks, no box, good condition.

7. Bachmann The Rock 4 bay open Hopper #133274 - horn hook couplers on trucks, no box, excellent condition.

8. Tyco GACX Boraxo 3 bay covered hopper (55+ feet) #61385 - horn hook couplers on trucks, good running condition, missing one sep (shown in pic), Several small marks in paint (weathering would cover them all up).

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I would like to trade for unassembled Walthers, Blue Box or Roundhouse kits. They need to be 50 foot or less cars to use on my track. That is why the dining cars are up for trade. I have enough box cars but am looking for tanks and anything else.

·
Registered
255 Posts
i will trade a bachmann sante fe 307 DC loco still in box for

3. Bachmann Swift's Premium Reffer (3 of 3) #4244, 50? foot car - In box, horn hook couplers on trucks. Looks new.
6. Bachmann The Rock 50 foot Box Car #133274 - horn hook couplers on trucks, no box, good condition.
i willl post pic soon

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i will trade a bachmann sante fe 307 DC loco still in box for

i willl post pic soon
I would like to trade for the loco. Unfortunately I just let go of the Rock 50 foot box car. I do have three 40 foot Life Like box cars with horn hooks (Red - ASTF, Blue C and O, and a Green Lindi (i think that is what it is?)). Also I have a pair of Mehano 50 foot box cars from an Eckard set. One of those is light blue and the other is yellow. They each have Crayola etc on them. The other ones I originally listed are still available. Let me know if we can work something out.

·
Registered
255 Posts
I would like to trade for the loco. Unfortunately I just let go of the Rock 50 foot box car. I do have three 40 foot Life Like box cars with horn hooks (Red - ASTFASTF, . Also I have a pair of Mehano 50 foot box cars from an Eckard set. One of those is light blue and the other is yellow. They each have Crayola etc on them. The other ones I originally listed are still available. Let me know if we can work something out.
I do have three 40 foot Life Like box cars with horn hooks ASTF
They each have Crayola etc on them. One of those is light blue

1 - 14 of 14 Posts