1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone,

I know that this has been mentioned in another one of my threads however;
I pretty sure I know the answer here.
Since that I am at the beginning stages of my O scale and and have not applied any track down, I have been evaluating my equipment options and cost. Of course this one needed my accountant's review(Just kidding).
I have been looking into the Ross line and may be going with their track and switches. Actually I have a person at Ross who want's me to fax him my Atlas
yard design so he can look to determine Ross equipment needed Etc.
At that time, I guess I will need to sit down when I hear the price.
This is going to be a 6 X 10 L shape layout. Also, any ideas if there any MTH DCS compatibility issues with Ross switches.
Any input here would be appreciated.

Alroz

·
Admin
44,963 Posts
I'd personally recommend Atlas track and Ross switches from what I've seen recently. While Ross track is very nice, it's also very expensive, and Ross switches work great with Atlas track. DCS or TMCC shouldn't have any issues with Ross switches.

·
Registered
993 Posts
I'd personally recommend Atlas track and Ross switches from what I've seen recently. While Ross track is very nice, it's also very expensive, and Ross switches work great with Atlas track. DCS or TMCC shouldn't have any issues with Ross switches.

yes, I agree with gunrunnerjohn, if I could do my layout over again, I would use Atlas track and ross swithces .............Mike

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi,

Ok all thank you. I do believe that I am going to stick with Atlas however; it seems that the hobby shop that I deal with does not carry Ross and I will have to see if he can order them.
Thanks again.

AlRoz

·
Registered
993 Posts
Hi,

Ok all thank you. I do believe that I am going to stick with Atlas however; it seems that the hobby shop that I deal with does not carry Ross and I will have to see if he can order them.
Thanks again.

AlRoz
I would insist, and if he can't ,or won't get them for you, I would look elsewhere, JMO ...............Mike

1 - 6 of 6 Posts