Model Train Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I decided to share this little story to my friends here in S scale...My little female chihuahua just died in my arms about a half hour ago.. Such a terrible and sa
004.JPG
d day it is for me..

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
So sorry Lorenl. I still miss my childhood dog Moppsy, who left 54 Years ago. But life goes o n and, despite the sadness, we continue to survive. (edit: I am getting too old and my mind doesn't work all of the time.. I kenw that you we Loren and not Al. But Al and Loren are two of my most favorite posters!)

·
Registered
91 Posts
I know the sadness. "A righteous man regards the life of his animal." NKJV. I am sure she had a great life.

·
Registered
5,855 Posts
So sorry Loren. I know how it feels, it aint good. It will get better but I still miss my dogs that
have left my world almost every day. You have to be grateful for the time you had with your buddy.
Take care.

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
Sorry to for your loss. These things can be painful and the emptiness can linger. At least you were there when it happened.

·
Registered
785 Posts
My favorite cat I ever had died in my arms as well, due to feline leukemia !! This was perhaps 25 years ago. I buried him next to a park tree and cried so much I was soaking in tears...I was never able to forget that skinny shiny black cat my ex-girlfriend had named "Baby", back then, while living in the SilverLake area of Los Angeles.. I know your pain....M

·
Registered
3,594 Posts
So sorry to hear that news.

Losing a beloved pet in some ways is worse than losing a human relative or friend.

BTDT.

Reactions: flyernut

·
Registered
5,855 Posts
telltale, my son has a small black cat he named baby. He found her under one of his bushes screaming. She had been dumped by her mother. She knew she was in trouble. Feral cats. My son had to bottle feed her for awhile. She loves my son but pretty much hates everyone else. She tolerates me because I baby sat her when she was young. She will shred your arm if you reach for her. Kinda sad. She hisses at people but she can also growl like a dog if she really don't like you. Which is most people. She is only 8 lbs. Thank god she is not a 20 lb. cat. She likes the taste of human blood.

·
Railroad Tycoon
24,024 Posts
Sorry to hear that.
Man when it rains it pours on you huh?
Didn't you just have another pet that passed away?

·
Railroad Tycoon
24,024 Posts
Now are you dog less?
If so you going to get another?

·
Registered
4,569 Posts
My oldest daughter had to put her 14-year old best friend down just this evening. I think most of us have gone through this at some time. Sorry you had to experience this Loren, it hurts deeply, that's for sure.

Reactions: flyernut

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
My oldest daughter had to put her 14-year old best friend down just this evening. I think most of us have gone through this at some time. Sorry you had to experience this Loren, it hurts deeply, that's for sure.
Please give your daughter my condolences...Loren

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Now are you dog less?
If so you going to get another?
I have 1 left, my little male chihuahua. He's been looking for his buddy, but don't know where to look. He's been staying on the couch, he think he is as heart-broken as I am. At least I can now
002.JPG
type without balling.. It will get better, I know.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts