Model Train Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
My 3 cars finally came by way of USPS. Each box includes the car, some plastic coil dummies, some stickers and a dividers in separate bags. There's also an insert with an exploded diagram with labels. There's some info on the insert as well as the box on the cars. There's some instructions on applying the stickers to the coils. The cars appear to be finely detailed above a level that means anything to me.

Giving all that -- this is may be the only model train thing I've ever bought that's "complete" -- after all I don't own a real train or any train cars and don't work in the industry -- so I don't know what I'm looking at in terms of details. I do see them out the car window sometimes though ...

Great work Scaletrains!

·
Premium Member
5,110 Posts
I have a couple of these in NS Horsehead.
They're cheaper than ExactRail & Walthers Proto.
Most of the ones I have are Atlas though... half the price.

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'll get around to some pics eventually. The coils are in dimples in the plastic packaging. Everything is neatly packaged in a box twice the size of the cars. The interior of each car's flooring are wood slats. Everything is neatly packaged - they thought this through.... In the shipping box they included 3 hard candies - I suppose one for each car. So if you buy 50, I guess you get the whole bag!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts