Model Train Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After seeing some of the swell layouts you guys make I was thinking I should get into some of my photo albums and show some pictures of my past layouts. I am not sure what is apropriate. I was thinking maybe posting to the photo album. I retired and have things stored around here somewhere. I am not trying to brag or anything, just thought I should share. I also want to try and document (for myself) my newest effort and maybe share some of that too. Not too sure if this is right but feel comfortable with all of you. Like we're of the same mindset.

I am trying to think downsized but, I have such a grander view, looking up!

·
Schizophrenic Engineer
3,076 Posts
Hi Don,

One of the things I like is looking thorough the Model Train Picture Gallery.

I have gotten allot of good ideas looking in this section of the MTF.

·
Yard Master & Research
10,693 Posts
You got me thinking about the pictures. I should find the threads and attach the link under the picture. They would be easy to find under my subscribed threads. I have been cleaning them out recently.:)
Don, would like to see your work. Past and present.
Bob

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
You got me thinking about the pictures. I should find the threads and attach the link under the picture. They would be easy to find under my subscribed threads. I have been cleaning them out recently.:)
Bob
I think that if you have pics that should be in old threads, why not just put them in your gallery?

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for all the positive feedback, I have started looking for them. I Don't always take a lot of photos but I have some relatives I correspond with that requested them. When I started my big layout I would get the frame work up then decide it was not right and tear it all down I did this five times in about 6 weeks. But when I was done all my curves worked for my rolling stock and It was solid as all getout.

·
Schizophrenic Engineer
3,076 Posts
Bob
That is a good point. I will take the time to do it soon.

John

1 - 10 of 10 Posts