Model Train Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this Sunday march 8 is the model train show held at the Lackawanna station hotel. from 9 a.m. till 2 p.m. 700 Lackawanna ave. scraton , pa.

·
Registered
258 Posts
this Sunday march 8 is the model train show held at the Lackawanna station hotel. from 9 a.m. till 2 p.m. 700 Lackawanna ave. scraton , pa.
I got the original flyer so I went last Sunday lol. I’m only 20 minutes from there so it wasn’t a long trip. Spent the day at Steamtown, Scranton hobby and C and E Branchline in Dunmore. Still a good train day!

·
Registered
561 Posts
149-163 miles from me... pending which way i go...bit far.... i have yet to be at a train show. will get to one eventually..

·
Registered
258 Posts
149-163 miles from me... pending which way i go...bit far.... i have yet to be at a train show. will get to one eventually..
This is a small show for that kind of travel but they do have a lot of O scale stuff. Edison NJ was last weekend that one is every year and huge should be closer to you I think. There is also two every year in Allentown Pa that are pretty big. Once you go to the first one you’ll go to as many as you can!!

·
Registered
561 Posts
This is a small show for that kind of travel but they do have a lot of O scale stuff. Edison NJ was last weekend that one is every year and huge should be closer to you I think. There is also two every year in Allentown Pa that are pretty big. Once you go to the first one you’ll go to as many as you can!!
bet my wife will beg to differ on as many as i can!!! LOL

·
Registered
258 Posts
bet my wife will beg to differ on as many as i can!!! LOL
Oh lol my wife loves going to train shows. Guess I’m lucky! She’s supposed to go out with her friends Sunday but she just text me she would rather go to this show on Sunday!

·
Registered
561 Posts
Oh lol my wife loves going to train shows. Guess I’m lucky! She’s supposed to go out with her friends Sunday but she just text me she would rather go to this show on Sunday!
wow nice.. well this is a new hobby for me.. so time will see.. 29y together so far.. she has put up much from me..

·
Registered
258 Posts
wow nice.. well this is a new hobby for me.. so time will see.. 29y together so far.. she has put up much from me..
My wife loves the scenery part she got hooked into that part. She looks for trees, people, and houses I look for trains lol.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts