Model Train Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
HO European rail
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. My father has a model HO scale European city that he has built over the past 15 years. He is moving cities and downsizing and does not have space on the new house for the train set which probably occupies a 10’ x 8’ space. Preference would be to sell the entire city. The city has over 20 buildings: city hall, church, train station full with HO sized people, cars, trees, animals, the detail is amazing. He has an ice cream vendor, a man in a plaza selling balloons, probably over 100 different figurines. really beautiful details. Contact me if interested. Only serious buyers.
Building Window Urban design House City

Wood Table Office equipment Audio equipment Engineering

Building Window Plant World Urban design

Building World Urban design Toy City

· Registered
10,162 Posts
Those are some beautiful models.

You can post those and any other pics that
you have in our For Sale or Trade forum. It's
free. Howevr, you
must set a price (or best offer is ok) and
state your policy for payment and shipping.

If you have a local hobby shop. Contact them
and ask if there are any model train clubs
nearby.

You should also post them on Craigslist
in their 'Toys and Games' and 'Collectibles
sections.

Don

· Registered
12,728 Posts
It is very definitely European in appearance, which might limit interest on this side of the pond. Beautiful layout, though.

Reactions: BigGRacing

· Registered
HO European rail
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hi. My father has a model HO scale European city that he has built over the past 15 years. He is moving cities and downsizing and does not have space on the new house for the train set which probably occupies a 10’ x 8’ space. Preference would be to sell the entire city. The city has over 20 buildings: city hall, church, train station full with HO sized people, cars, trees, animals, the detail is amazing. He has an ice cream vendor, a man in a plaza selling balloons, probably over 100 different figurines. really beautiful details. Contact me if interested. Only serious buyers. View attachment 589597
View attachment 589595
View attachment 589596
View attachment 589594

· Registered
HO European rail
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thank you all for the feedback and guidance. It has been very helpful. I spoke with my dad and he decided that he is going to dismantle the city, pack it up and once he is settled in the new house, list the items individually. He is concerned he won’t have enough time to do it properly otherwise. So…I’ll introduce him to this forum once he is settled in Florida. Bye for now.

· Registered
1 Posts
Hey. My dad has a model HO scale European city that he has worked throughout recent years. He is moving urban communities and scaling down and doesn't have space on the new house for the train set which presumably possesses a 10' x 8' space. Inclination is sell the whole city. The city has more than 20 structures: city lobby, church, train station full with HO measured individuals, vehicles, trees, creatures, the detail is astounding

· Registered
1,304 Posts
Hey. My dad has a model HO scale European city that he has worked throughout recent years. He is moving urban communities and scaling down and doesn't have space on the new house for the train set which presumably possesses a 10' x 8' space. Inclination is sell the whole city. The city has more than 20 structures: city lobby, church, train station full with HO measured individuals, vehicles, trees, creatures, the detail is astounding
Hello. Welcome to the forum. Just for future reference, this should be in a separate thread, rather than on someone else’s.

· Registered
18 Posts
Hi. My father has a model HO scale European city that he has built over the past 15 years. He is moving cities and downsizing and does not have space on the new house for the train set which probably occupies a 10’ x 8’ space. Preference would be to sell the entire city. The city has over 20 buildings: city hall, church, train station full with HO sized people, cars, trees, animals, the detail is amazing. He has an ice cream vendor, a man in a plaza selling balloons, probably over 100 different figurines. really beautiful details. Contact me if interested. Only serious buyers. View attachment 589597
View attachment 589595
View attachment 589596
View attachment 589594
View attachment 589595
View attachment 589596
View attachment 589594
what is your asking price?
Been out of town several days and just now came across your post.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts