Model Train Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
HO European rail
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. My father has a model HO scale European city that he has built over the past 15 years. He is moving cities and downsizing and does not have space on the new house for the train set which probably occupies a 10’ x 8’ space. Preference would be to sell the entire city. The city has over 20 buildings: city hall, church, train station full with HO sized people, cars, trees, animals, the detail is amazing. He has an ice cream vendor, a man in a plaza selling balloons, probably over 100 different figurines. really beautiful details. Contact me if interested. Only serious buyers.
Building Window Urban design House City

Wood Table Office equipment Audio equipment Engineering

Building Window Plant World Urban design

Building World Urban design Toy City

·
Registered
HO European rail
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hi. My father has a model HO scale European city that he has built over the past 15 years. He is moving cities and downsizing and does not have space on the new house for the train set which probably occupies a 10’ x 8’ space. Preference would be to sell the entire city. The city has over 20 buildings: city hall, church, train station full with HO sized people, cars, trees, animals, the detail is amazing. He has an ice cream vendor, a man in a plaza selling balloons, probably over 100 different figurines. really beautiful details. Contact me if interested. Only serious buyers. View attachment 589597
View attachment 589595
View attachment 589596
View attachment 589594

·
Registered
HO European rail
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thank you all for the feedback and guidance. It has been very helpful. I spoke with my dad and he decided that he is going to dismantle the city, pack it up and once he is settled in the new house, list the items individually. He is concerned he won’t have enough time to do it properly otherwise. So…I’ll introduce him to this forum once he is settled in Florida. Bye for now.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts