Model Train Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up a flyer today at my new favorite Train HS in Old Fort, NC.

It is a Model Train Show, in Ashville, NC on Feb 20-21st.
$5.00 adm, with kids under 13 free, at the Ashville Civic Center.
Info- contact Fred Colman at [email protected]

Kevin

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thats all the flyer says, but it has his phone#
Not sure if he wants it on the web or not?
PM' me, will give it to you if want it.
Kevin

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What a kool weekend. The show was a lot of fun. My Dad went with me Friday and really got to have some fun with him, looking and spending time with the layouts. I took both my boy's with me Saturday and they are still realling from all the stuff to look at. I sold most of what I had to move, and got some outstanding deals on rolling stock. Lots of what I picked up was $2-$4,or 2 for $5 still in the box kits (Athearn) or Model Power for less than $3ea.
Kevin

·
Registered
1,175 Posts

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
There are shows that are in Toronto but honestly... they under-deliver :(

I went to couple last year, a smaller regional one (I think I posted pics, Brampton Train Show) and then the larger 'Christmas Train Show' which was a rehash of most of what I saw at the smaller regional show.

Bob sent me a good link to all Ontario train shows so I might check those out if I am at loose ends :)

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Today's show was kool. Picked up a 5 car Rivarossi heavyweight set to make my Clinchfield cars out of. Things were a little slow, I guess the economy is worst than thought.? Several nice traveling layouts were present, was great to see some old friends too.
Kevin

·
Registered
1 Posts
What a kool weekend. The show was a lot of fun. My Dad went with me Friday and really got to have some fun with him, looking and spending time with the layouts. I took both my boy's with me Saturday and they are still realling from all the stuff to look at. I sold most of what I had to move, and got some outstanding deals on rolling stock. Lots of what I picked up was $2-$4,or 2 for $5 still in the box kits (Athearn) or Model Power for less than $3ea.
Kevin

1 - 12 of 12 Posts