Model Train Forum banner

1 - 20 of 5005 Posts
P

·
0 Posts
This is about a month to soon, Keith. Wait till the 3rd Rail F7's come in next month. :)

·
Registered
548 Posts
It was of those weeks here, I found 3 passenger car sets that I have been looking for. Not a normal week or even month.[/ATTACH][/ATTACH]
Northern Pacific 21" K-line
FullSizeRender (2).jpg

Lionel Santa Fee Superliner with U28CG
FullSizeRender (1).jpg
K-line C&NW 21" cars, I recieved 8 but only put 6 on track.

When it rains it pours!!!

·
Registered
570 Posts
I posted this on the other forum a couple months ago. It took me a few months to find all the passenger cars, but I glad to have the Hiawatha as part of my collection...

P

·
0 Posts
You have been aggressive on the acquisition front, Jim. Beautiful purchases. You have got the passenger car bug for sure!

That North Coast Limited set is very rare and beautiful.

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
These photos were taken with my Iphone, so they're not up to the standards most of you are used to. But here's a double headed Illinois Central SD40 with Pullmor motors and 12-wheel drive that I acquired over the summer, then found an inoperable one a year older. So, I took out the motors and MUed the two of them and they make a good team pulling one my freights circa late 1960s.

Then a couple of Atlas reefers, my first Atlas freight cars.

Then a K-Line reefer with a load of green banana bunches handing from the ceiling, my first K-Line freight car. 2015-09-26 10.54.34.jpg

2015-09-12 16.49.01.jpg

2015-09-26 10.43.02.jpg

·
Registered
2,977 Posts
Great photos Vern. The size offers great definition. But I wish there was a way to downsize them just a bit. I use an Apple computer, and even though I upload them as small, they always come out so big here.

1 - 20 of 5005 Posts