4601 - 4620 of 5046 Posts

·
Registered
5,043 Posts
Really nice Jake.

·
Registered
5,715 Posts
I picked up another Gad-Pac ore car at an auction a week or so ago. This one for the Rosemont Copper Mine.

The accumulation of Arizona mines & RR's continues.

Bill

PC060001.JPG

Attachments

·
Registered
2,520 Posts
Thanks guys. The Christmas Vacation set seemed popular amongst our patrons visiting the theater to see the movie. It definitely stands out like a sore thumb, just like the "prototype." :D

·
Registered
2,188 Posts
That is an impressive ore train growing there! I have seen the ads for the “Moron” boxcar but didn’t know what it was about.

Of course I like the GN motor just ahead of it....

Tom

·
Registered
520 Posts
This showed up in the mail today. It's a MTH PS2 version of UP's 9000 three cylinder locomotive. It was an Ebay score with zero run time. I love the sound of it with the extra cylinder.

·
Registered
2,188 Posts
That engine looks really impressive, more so when it is moving. Great acquisition Maxum. It looks like the 9000 will have no problem stretching its legs on your layout!

Tom

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
Picked this up off Craigs...

New in the box Lionel WP S-2 switcher. Opened it up, gave it the Mike R smoke unit treatment and it billows!!!

WP S-2.jpg

·
Registered
2,188 Posts
Nice. I like the Western Pacific paint job. Is it a TMCC or Legacy? I have the older South Buffalo version that came through with oversized traction tires and wouldn’t run right till I swapped them out with MTH ones. It would derail on curves and just run poorly all around. Now it is a great engine. Just had to tweak it....

Tom

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
It's TMCC from about 2002. Back when the recordings were engine specific. Smokes like there's something wrong with it!!

·
Registered
5,715 Posts
Jeff, I have the Northern Pacific TMCC version from that era, how difficult was it to remove the shell. I think I have an antenna problem, keeps losing the TMCC signal.

Bill

4601 - 4620 of 5046 Posts