Model Train Forum banner
1361 - 1377 of 1377 Posts

·
Registered
4,852 Posts
The angled launcher is the most desirable. They all had PikeMaster trucks/couplers. That one is in great shape. The specially stamped control button is not there nor is the outside pickup rail. Al, I think it is a great buy.

·
Registered
4,852 Posts
Yesterday several packages arrived at the front porch. Amazingly one was for me, usually all the packages are for my wife. I decided to order traction bands from American Models for my New Haven Pacific. While on the site I saw some passenger cars I did not need but wanted. I have several NYC engines including a Lionel 4-8-4 Northern that was made as a FlyerChief. Carl did a one off TMCC/Railsounds conversion so I could run it with Legacy. Unfortunately I had no NYC passenger cars.
I chose an expanded set of silver Budd cars. Here they are. Note two of the cars in the set box are Empire State Express, all have a different name. The combine name is United States Mail, Railway Post Office. Each of the three dome cars carry a different name as does the extra coach. The small yellow sticker on the extra coach box says "AGE 14+." What is AM thinking?? It is never too early to have kids play with trains.

White Black Musical instrument accessory Font Auto part
Musical instrument accessory Rectangle Font Electronic instrument Musical instrument
Rectangle Gas Box Gadget Hardwood
Musical instrument accessory Font Auto part Harmonica Rectangle

1361 - 1377 of 1377 Posts