Model Train Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm sure some of us go to the extent of putting various kinds of animals in our layouts.

Again in HO scale, I'll lead off with a few of mine that I've put in over the time that I've been slowly building this very detailed layout.

·
Registered
8,868 Posts
Well, I have a lot of animals on the layout.
Somewhere, I have three deer in the forest . . . but since recent construction I can not find them - they may have moved back into the forest. Can't find them. Oh deer!!

But I have cows. Lots and lots of cows, in many different places . . . And that's no bull.
Slide1.JPG

And about 80 horses but most of them are only on the layout when I set it up for the 18th century, with buggies and wagons and coaches and such. The Lone Ranger and Tonto's Silver and Scout are the only horses always on the layout . . .

slide4.jpg

And of course I could not bear the layout without bears on it. Here, mama is teaching junior how to fish . . .
I also have a bear farther back in the woods, doing what bears do in the woods, but no picture of that today . . .

Slide2.JPG

Dogs are animals. Jack, from Menards, is on the layout several times, as in the top of the photos below.
Lower down is a photo of coolest dog I have, sitting in the back of an operating wire-following '49 Cadillac convertible I got from AutomotionFX, just happy as a clam to enjoying the breeze as his owner drives.

Slide3.JPG

·
Registered
105 Posts
gaghghghgh!!! Fencing! build some fencing ASAP! horses don't know to stay where they're put.
that goes for all livestock, of course.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts