Model Train Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For me, cars, trucks, buses etc are just as vital a part of the scenery as the trains and buildings, vegetation ect.

Post your favorites in their natural surroundings.

I'll start off with these

Greyhound GMC Scenicruiser

1961 Chrysler 300 Convertible

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Be helpful to know what scale your in. I'd love to know where you got the scenicruiser.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
HO scale for me. Actually found the Scenicruiser on hobbylinc.com about 2 years ago. Sadly that model is discontinued.

·
Registered
8,579 Posts
That HO Greyhound Scenic Cruiser was made by Classic Metal Works (CMT) a few years ago, but can still be found on eBay......it was also released in the Greyhound “Pepsi” paint scheme....

·
Registered
225 Posts
Those shots look amazing Stumpy! Heres a horrible picture of a Mini Metals 1941 Chevy wrecker, excuse the sloppy look of everything, this part of the layout still needs plenty of work and hasn't got the background put in yet.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Curses. That 62 Impala made me realize I needed something like that. Went to American Excellence. Got a 63 Impala and 4 other items in 1/43. Lowered my Paypal balance by $78.
Glad I could be of service. :D

·
Registered
479 Posts
Forgive my photography skills and lack of layout, I don't really have one yet. Just got track down last week.

As the screen name implies,I'm a Corvette fan. I plan to have a richfield filling station to go with these.

The auto rack is a Fliescmann and the cars came with it. They are a little out of scale I think and not high quality. But they are neat, none the less.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 42 Posts