Model Train Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
452 Posts
Nice!! I am taking the time to rework my yard. I have removed my switches from a curve & located them on a straight. Then moved my steam works shops around & I am now doing wiring & glueing the track back down!!

I will run my steamers a bit later

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
286 Posts
Shooting more video. Got lot of stuff I need to clean up and little projects to fix, but right now playing hooky and
just running the trains...

·
Registered
2,956 Posts
Still laying meter gauge for dual gauge operation for a Swiss Triebwagen through the mountains.

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
I'm just trying to clean up the mess I made delving into HO so I can try out the airbrush, and then add more to the layout. I also ran a bunch of ethernet cables which is unrelated but had been on my list of things to do forever... Finally did it!

·
Registered
101 Posts
I'm finally getting around to working on the town section of my layout. I left a large oval-ish section in the center of my layout. After several false starts I decided to create an underlayment from 3/16 plywood that will be the base of the all the streets. Used joint compound to create the street surface and painted black. They grey squares, made from 0.093 acrylic sheet, are the "blocks" where buildings will go. At far right is a where a loading doc/storage area
current layout streets insert - cropped.jpg
will go. At far left is where a passenger train station will go. The small grey block at top left is where the lower station for my incline train (funicular) will go. That's the only building that is complete so far. Looking forward to getting started on the other buildings.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts