Model Train Forum banner

41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
521 Posts
Rumor has it that the Corona Virus Pandemic will greatly subside after November 3, 2020. It will still be around but not the big frontline story it is now. Oh Yeah has anyone tried to breath thru an N95 mask lately. I have several I use for media blasting protection. Hard to breath thru & hot to wear for any length of time.

not happening

·
Registered
868 Posts
...I find the overall plan to be ... kinda lacking.

I'll just give you a simple example. I think I should be tested. I mean I think everyone should be tested at least one time. That's kind of an intuitive feeling I guess. I'd like a test. Why not!

But the state has no plans to do that -- not at all. I find that unrealistic then.
Now in the Philly area of PA. ANYONE and EVERYONE, NO exceptions, can be tested at a CVS Pharmacy. All that's necessary is ask to be tested by the pharmacist. No order from a doctor is needed.

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
I just read some interesting data. The top two countries reporting Covid-19 are the USA and Russia. The third highest country is Brazil which is the southern hemisphere. They have just finished Summer and are heading into Fall. This does not sound good for hoping the virus subsides in warmer weather. We will wait and see.

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Old news, my brother is a covid doctor and has watched for case courts along the equator. No significant delta. Opening beaches in NJ, so we will see an upswing in 3 weeks.

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
MD also is trying to expand testing to anyone who thinks they may have been exposed. No cost I think. I'd like to get a test. Maybe a blood test. I did have a work related one in mid March yet other than the person who did get sick, no one else appears to have gotten sick even though we stood around in a room together. But we were spread out. And just by luck the person left soon after cause they felt worse. They got it but no one else dod. So... Ok it just intuitively seems we should all have a test...

41 - 46 of 46 Posts