Br.120 Passenger/Freight locomotive:

OBB 1014:

SSB Re/420:

Raetischebahn narrow gauge coach still waiting for a locomotive from Germany:

·
Registered
830 Posts
Great photos!

Michael, I was perusing ebay looking for a car with an obscure, small road name and came across a seller with quite a few European freight wagens. I don't recall ever seeing freight on your rails, but thought some might catch your eye.

Seller is: mikesexpress

Here are a couple of those listings:
Bierwagen
Swiss Box Car
Transthermos Goods Reefer

PS: Didn't mean to derail the thread, but if there's a way to PM on this forum I can't find it.

·
Registered
3,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'll have a look. Thanks. I'm mostly into passenger traffic, but there will eventually be a freight consist sometime.

Everytime I think I'm ready to start getting into freight another passenger consist comes up I can't live without.

The most recent example is the Bemo Allegra ABe 8/12 Rhätische Bahn set I bought a week ago. Still waiting for it to arrive. Stuck in customs in New York.

·
Registered
3,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I like both of those. Especially the little switcher. The pan is almost as big as the locomotive.

I'm doing narrow gauge HOm now. Waiting on my new RhB Allegra ABe 8/12 set to show up out of Customs.

·
Registered
2,951 Posts
i was hunting for that little E69 since forever. they come up for sale on often enough but there was something in a way . I'd either miss it, or it would be a really poor condition. or at a times the asking price would be ridiculous.
some refference: LAG 1 bis 5 – Wikipedia
google will translate this to english

while they did shunting later on i life the 002 initialy served as passenger service as well. years back i acquired 4 coaches these pulled, made by old old PIKO. perhaps i will get to eventually detail them enough so they look passable. or maybe something better will turn-up on ebay.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts