Model Train Forum banner

1 - 20 of 220 Posts

·
Schizophrenic Engineer
3,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
New Steam Loco In the Fall

I got a new Train, a 4-6-2, 4 car Southern Cresant Limted. I have add a small group of trees in fall colors to the layout.

Attachments

·
Schizophrenic Engineer
3,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks. I did not show the pick of the ugly side There is still o lot of work to be done.

·
Registered
5,518 Posts
On 5-25-2010 you posted a bikini girl on the abutment and NO ONE commented??? They must all been sleeping on that day!!:D I hope she didn't jump, not enough water at the bottom!:eek:
Were you able to re-setup your layout once you moved?:rolleyes:

·
Schizophrenic Engineer
3,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
On 5-25-2010 you posted a bikini girl on the abutment and NO ONE commented??? They must all been sleeping on that day!!:D I hope she didn't jump, not enough water at the bottom!:eek:
yep. It is up and running. It was the first thing that we moved into our new home. There was a chance of rain so it had to be moved before the rain started. The table and frame work are over 50 years old. It was made so that it could be moved easily. This is the 4th house that it has been in.

·
Registered
788 Posts
Bikini Girl? Looks like a Suicidal Female Body builder. :eek: Seems the Roids :mad::mad: have pushed her to the "Edge"! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

·
Registered
5,518 Posts
I'm glad to here you got it all back up and running!!:thumbsup: I try to keep up with who is doing what, where and when and it's so easy to lose track!:D
Oh and yes Sweet Layout too!:cool:

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
Remember When you moved!?

Hey John, You should post that pic of the table being moved...that was something else.....good to see your still around!:D:thumbsup:

·
Schizophrenic Engineer
3,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I have just completed my secand HO lay out. It is in the work shop part of the bastment. It is a single track that has foam blocks at each end. There are holes cut out for the couplers. this new lay out has been named " test track". lol I just need a way to test the trains that I was working on with out of getting out of my chair.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 220 Posts