Model Train Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did my part, per US Government suggestion and spent $500 at a small business, Pats Trains.

Bill

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
We've been buying local. Also local hobby store. A lot of places are doing some form of curbside or delivery. I think it's helping.

·
Registered
869 Posts
It was based on income, if a single person earned over $75,000 or a couple earned over $150,000, it started to phase out, and by $100,000 and $200,000 it was gone.
However if a person or married couple has dependent children, depending on the number of children for that person or couple they would be eligible for $500 per child, or a portion of that amount even when their adjusted gross income exceeds the threshold levels of $100,000 or $200,000 respectively.

·
Registered
18 Posts
So China gets 85% and the US small business gets 15% of the money you spent on trains made in China.......
Got to think about that, I for one have started looking where the purchases are made. We have to make sure our USA made products are the one purchased. Remember every dollar we send to china is a dollar for the china military. Some day when we get in to a war with china and it will happen that dollar sent to china will come back to us in the form of death to Americans. Remember all the scap steel we sent to Japan before WW2, well it came back to us in the form of bullets and bombs dropped on our solders.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts