Model Train Forum banner

21 - 40 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
You are close but there is a way to post the actual picture and not the link. I think it has to do with the last click on the paperclip and then highlighting what is below, not sure.

Edit, you have cracked the code, good job!

·
Admin
43,709 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Uploading directly to the forum, after you do the uploads, you can just use the paperclip and insert one or all at the cursor. The only time I use the
function is for links to external graphics on an external Internet site.

·
Registered
8,518 Posts
You cannot upload a video directly to the Forum.

You must first upload to Youtube then insert the link
in your post using the You tube ICON in upper right area.

Don

·
Registered
192 Posts
HELP Totally frustrated trying to upload pictures(not videos). I'm not good on computers to begin with. Using Google on a Dell desktop to upload pictures stored in the pictures files on the the computer. Tried using the paper clip icon method as described above, tried using the attachments method. Everything works and loads and then the message "security token missing, contact administrators" pops up no matter what. For me, trying to read back through some of these posts is like a foreign language to me-I have no idea what they're talking about. I was able to load pictures a couple years ago, but not now.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Guys, I have absolutely no idea how reduce the file size or crop the picture size. When I posted pictures a couple of years ago a message appeared with the pictures that they had been(automatically I guess) resized and all was good. Does that not happen anymore?

·
Registered
192 Posts
Well, got the pictures uploaded. Let my better half take over the computer and she somehow manipulated the photos in Windows without having to load any new program.

21 - 40 of 56 Posts