Model Train Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9,778 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In the somewhat vain hope that someone from VS will see and address this...

Yesterday, the forum started having conflicts with the virtual keyboard on my Samsung Galaxy tablet.

Every time I hit a key on the right side of the screen (Delete, Backspace, Return / Enter, or the right cursor arrow), my keyboard closes and I have to click back in the text box to reopen it. To say the least, this is extremely inconvenient, especially when trying to delete multiple characters.

It only happens on this website (not even on other forums that use this software), so I'm 99.9% certain it's not related to the tablet. Or Chrome, for that matter.

Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Damn......I'm kind of disappointaed. I read your title as strange behaviour on this forum:giggle:

Seriously, sounds like an odd thing. Hope you get it resolved.

·
Registered
9,778 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Damn......I'm kind of disappointaed. I read your title as strange behaviour on this forum:giggle:

There's enough odd behavior here without me adding to it. :D

Reactions: MichaelE

·
Registered
9,778 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

this might be why
Major internet outage: Dozens of websites and apps were down

Nope. I saw that, and I don't think that has anything to do with it (although it WAS probably why I couldn't log into Steam at first).

This issue, as near as I've been able to determine, affects MTF only.

·
Registered
624 Posts

Nope. I saw that, and I don't think that has anything to do with it (although it WAS probably why I couldn't log into Steam at first).

This issue, as near as I've been able to determine, affects MTF only.
with out knowing the routing people use to get to MTF anything is possible

·
Registered
9,778 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
And as suddenly as it appeared, the problem is gone. Funny thing, they do updates on Tuesdays...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts