Model Train Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know alot of you guys do not like this kind of "art" But I do! This student did this one for E-Bay and I am sending him two more box cars to "have fun with" More pic's to follow. I hope he gets an "A" for his efforts!
Marty Grafiti Box car.jpg

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
I have to say, the graffiti on your car looks real. Menards introduced graffiti box cars here some weeks ago. None of the Menards graffiti looked like what see in my neck of the woods in Northern New Jersey. Perhaps different areas of the country have different styles - Mernards' styled with Midwest graffiti?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I bought this off E-Bay because I was impressed with his work, And I like to promote guys or gals who want to give it a go at something they are passionate with! So I am sending a couple of box car shells today and give him cart-blanch to have fun and hopefully use it as a canvas to a great grade!
This guy is from the west coast, and I like any style of graffiti, E-bay has a few guys with decals of graffiti that I use, but to have a couple of hand painted cars is great!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts