Model Train Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today marks one year for me of posting at MTF,I've been a member of most of the well know forums through the years.This has by far been my most pleasant experience.

I appreciate the kind comments left on my layout thread.

I appreciate the people who take the time to post their progress on their own layouts.

I appreciate the varied and interesting subject matter posted here.

Most of all I appreciate the civil manner in which we treat our fellow members it certainly is a breath of fresh air.

Thanks for being who you are.

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Well-stated Dave... and Happy Anniversary!!! MTF and our growing community is the most enjoyable model train "social media" group around these days... great all-around community and definitely the best-managed.

David

·
Registered
2,963 Posts
I too have been here a year now. With few exceptions this is a friendly and informative site.

I enjoy seeing other layouts and progress that has been made.

P

·
0 Posts
Boy, this year has gone by quickly Dave. Happy that you are here with so many of the most creative folks in our O-Gauge hobby.

I sure appreciated your many contributions to last year's Christmas Photo Album thread. You sure helped make it the best, ever. I am sure that our members all feel the same way about your many and quality contributions. Helps define who we are.

C

·
0 Posts
Happy one year anniversary, Dave. I wholeheartedly agree with your assessment of MTF. You are one of the people that make MTF great. I really enjoy following your layout and modeling projects plus the encouragement you give to all of us.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Happy Anniversary. I ve only been here 2 months but I do agree it has been a pleasant experience so far. I have had a layout 10 plus years before I decided to join a forum- I hadn't really given it much thought until late last year, joined one,lasted a week, and then I found this site.

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
All of these comments are very nice to hear. Both your thanks Dave and the responses from others. The skill sets displayed by our members is very important to me because I learn new techniques. Dave, you have displayed some quality work here, so I thank you ever so much for joining us. Happy anniversary and Happy Model Railroading in the coming year.

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Your responses prove my point,you guys are the best.Thanks

·
Registered
113 Posts
I so enjoy this forum, it has helped me so often, and I enjoy getting away from everything else going on in the world and just enjoying my hobby, all the best everyone.

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
Hey Dave, I'm glad you're liking the forum. I've learned a lot from reading about your layout construction... it's great to have you around! :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts