Model Train Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks. I would have to say I'm a newcomer to the hobby although my interest began in the 60's when building a couple of small dioramas. Retired now I am beginning a timesaver layout and hope to pick up a lot of info and tips here. I am enjoying reading all the informative posts thus far. Wow, how things have changed in 50 years. :D

·
Railroad Tycoon
23,526 Posts
Welcome, we have a new format for the site and a lot are still learning how to use it.
So for a while things may be a little slow here.
Timesaver layout? I guess you enjoy the modeling part better then actually running trains?
I am guessing HO?
Ask away, someone should help.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah. I suppose I enjoy modeling more but I also enjoy RR history and the switching operations of timesaver and Inglenook type layouts rather than running main line point to point.

·
Railroad Tycoon
23,526 Posts
Yeah. I suppose I enjoy modeling more but I also enjoy RR history and the switching operations of timesaver and Inglenook type layouts rather than running main line point to point.
HO? Nothing wrong about your preferences.
HO? Start posting your build in the HO section if you want.
Or N? in the N forum
O in the O forum
S in the S forum.
Etc
Whatever....pick the forum and show what you are doing.
If you want to.:)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
HO? Nothing wrong about your preferences.
HO? Start posting your build in the HO section if you want.
Or N? in the N forum
O in the O forum
S in the S forum.
Etc
Whatever....pick the forum and show what you are doing.
If you want to.:)
HO yes, no space for larger and not enough vision for smaller. lol Yes, with a little more work I'll post my progress. Thanks again.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts