Model Train Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Yard Master & Research
10,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's up?
Members want to know more about others. My Bio can only be a line long.
So I expanded a post to provide more detail and even added links to some other media sites of my trains. Is there anything we can do to improve this section?

I am a believer in the other media sites . By linking this forum to them people will visit and join.

I am glad we are seeing more pictures , videos, and even streaming!!!
The other forums just go for the answer and on to the next. Most of the time I have no idea what is being discussed because there is no visual just type set.

One last question. What's up with all the Bob's in Model RRing.
Bob is the third most common name, but in everthing else I have done ,John or Mike or whatever have been the most common name.

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
Well, T-Man, the mods must feel our lives revolve around trains and are otherwise worthless. In other words, we have no life. Therefore, we don't need a lot of space for our bios.

As far as all of the Bob's, we are just great people and outstanding railroad hobbyists. Besides, we can spell our names backwards and it remains the same. Try that if your name is Larry, or George, or..... And another thing, if we were ever on a boat and the pirates cut off our arms and legs, threw us in the water, we wouldn't have to change our names. We would just.....bob.

Signed,
Bob

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
Well, T-Man, the mods must feel our lives revolve around trains and are otherwise worthless. In other words, we have no life. Therefore, we don't need a lot of space for our bios.
I am pretty sure that it is a VB thing because all of the VB forums I am on only allow a couple line biography entry... Anyways, the mods have no power over this :dunno:

·
Schizophrenic Engineer
3,076 Posts
if we were ever on a boat and the pirates cut off our arms and legs, threw us in the water, we wouldn't have to change our names. We would just.....bob.

Signed,
Bob
:laugh:
My brothers are named Bill & Bob

signed John

1 - 6 of 6 Posts