Model Train Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A few days ago there was a brand new guy introducing himself saying he had an N-scale Kato starter set Wanted to build a layout suspended from the ceiling. He then speculated about connecting this high track to a presumably normal height table layout. Well seeing N-scale from 3' below it or building the world's longest helix both seemed pretty impractical to me. When I had finished my reply to another newbie, I could not find Mr. N-scale ceiling/monster helix's post anywhere. I checked all the forums I could think of, New member introduction, N-scale, HO-scale. Beginner's Q & A, even General model train discussion & Union station. No luck. Naturally I don't remember the man's name. Does anyone have any info on this person? I'd like to talk to him.

Thanks;

Traction Fan :oops:

·
Yard Master & Research
10,645 Posts
I clicked new and searched back to page 6 6 days ago. You can try that maybe something will click.
You may get better results by using the filter on the left( under New Posts). Click the down arrow and unclick unread.
Also to the right Click "View all" under Top Contributors. Scroll down and to the left are the new members going back three days.

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
looky here...

Reactions: T-Man

·
Registered
4,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Good job! It is Packalon, Chris who joined two days ago. (y)(y)(y)(y)
T-Man;

Thank you. Were you able to find his post in the "Introduce yourself here" section? I could not. I'd like to get back to his initial post somehow.

Traction Fan

·
Registered
4,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
In the Dennis461 post click the new member link!
T-Man;

Thanks again for your help. The print on Dennis's link was so small, I didn't realize it was a link, until you pointed it out. I used that link to find the post, and sent him a reply.

Thank You

Traction Fan :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts