Model Train Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Sweet pic of the Pista! (#20)

I don't know that I'd call the Tuatura a "production car" though. That implies a vehicle built for the masses when you know darn well they've only built a handful for the rich.

·
Admin
43,225 Posts
I don't let those sites that dribble out the info over dozens of pages suck me in, so I only saw #40. ;) It's the same old shill game that the ads on phones use, give you a teaser title and then drag it out for dozen's of ads and screens. :eek:hwell:

·
Registered
2,738 Posts
I would certainly hate to be in an accident at speed in any of those except possibly the Dodge products.

I think the majority of those would fold up like a beer can. Or fly apart like it was hit with a shotgun blast.

·
Registered
8,521 Posts
Interesting. I enjoyed looking at the list. They are looking only at top speed. I've always thought of a "fast car" as more than just that. I've always though the Nurburgring is a good track for needing alot of everything, top speed, acceleration, handling, cornering and lparticulaly braking, which is an often overlooked thing needed in an truly fast car.

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Interesting. I enjoyed looking at the list. They are looking only at top speed. I've always thought of a "fast car" as more than just that. I've always though the Nurburgring is a good track for needing alot of everything, top speed, acceleration, handling, cornering and lparticulaly braking, which is an often overlooked thing needed in an truly fast car.
Well said.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts