Model Train Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
2,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
If Heidi Klum had married Don Ho she'd have been HEIDI HO!

A Festivus for the rest of us.

Serenity now!

If you are required to wear a mask when you go out, and you go to a restaurant, how are you going to eat and be safe?

Boss Tweed:
The appearance of law must be upheld, especially when it's being broken.

·
Registered
2,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I wonder if this is CDC approved. If it is, it will insure a lettuce shortage within hours.

·
Registered
2,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Lettuce is a rather innocuous food, probably less deadly than a bat.

·
Registered
2,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
If you jump in a plane, they will get the air marshals to detain you. You must maintain decorum whilst in de plane, boss.

·
Registered
2,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
In Pittsburgh, if you need someone to take you somewhere, you ask, "Can you ride me up?" I'm not originally from here (Pittsburgh), so I don't understand it.

·
Registered
2,842 Posts
My grand daughter has a prescription for some medication. She told me she had to take it at 10AM. I asked her were she was going to take it, outside, to the basement, out to the garage, where? She said, "Noooo, I have to put it in my mouth and swallow it." "Oh, then you mean you have to eat your medicine". She started to say something then stopped, thinking real hard.

·
Registered
454 Posts
My wife had a really hard time understanding that (English), when the alarm went off, we then had to turn it off. And when it's been going off a long time, it will turn itself off.

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
So there are 365 days in a year
There are 7 days in a week
There are 52 weeks in a year
7 x 52= 364
Where is the missing day?

·
Registered
2,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Remember the Beatles song, 8 Days a Week? Well, there it is.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts