Model Train Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering where the Canadian AF folks (Ontario in my case) are looking to pick up AF S scale stock besides the traditional eBay and Kijiji sites. Haven't found much available for quite some time and wondered if other sites like online auctions are the places where folks are searching.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
And watch for train shows. With the Virus many train show are cancelled rght now.
Yeah, any train shows I usually go to between February and May were all cancelled (and don't usually start up again until October). I usually pick up a couple of small items there but the S Scale vendors at these shows are like trying to find chickens teeth. Out of 100 vendors, I might find one or two that have S scale stock. This is in Southwestern Ontario (i.e. London, Woodstock, Kitchener, etc). I might have to go south of the border to find some new visiting spots (but that would depend on the border opening again)

·
Registered
5,386 Posts
My train shows are the same way. Very little S. Like you say2 or 3 dealers. Last train show I went to,
a dealer wanted rid of all his S stuff. I bought all but the real junk stuff. He was happy, I was happy.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts