Model Train Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
6,293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked this 322 up several years ago. When I showed it to my wife, she asked me if I could fix it. I said of course, and she said buy it. It came from Florida and I think it was at the bottom of a swamp somewhere. Transport Locomotive Vehicle Train Steam engine

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Nice job looks great . i just started repaint mine primed the shell tonight and taken the tender to work to sandblast. Have tranfer decals on order.

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
That looks great flyernut. I seem to remember your original post about this engine way back when. That's a picture that's hard to forget. It was probably about 2 years ago. I think you posted restoration pics. as you redid this one. Another one that most would have tossed as hopeless. Nicely done.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
212 Posts
Great job!! Gives me something to aspire to while I fix things.

·
Registered
6,293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
That looks great flyernut. I seem to remember your original post about this engine way back when. That's a picture that's hard to forget. It was probably about 2 years ago. I think you posted restoration pics. as you redid this one. Another one that most would have tossed as hopeless. Nicely done.:thumbsup:
You are correct sir...

·
Registered
51 Posts
Hopefully your engine shows up today, and I'll have the weekend to muck with it. I've got a new tractor coming tomorrow so that's another new to me toy..
Believe it or not, tracking states that it's in Rochester. HAsn't moved. They better not have lost or damaged it. I sent it priority mail and it was supposed to arrive on Thursday!

·
Registered
6,369 Posts
It would not be the first time mail took a long time to get to flyernut. I have
sent him a letter with money that took a week or longer. He probably thought
I did not send it. He must live way out in the woods. Once or twice a week mail service.
Just kidding.

·
Registered
6,293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Believe it or not, tracking states that it's in Rochester. HAsn't moved. They better not have lost or damaged it. I sent it priority mail and it was supposed to arrive on Thursday!
I just now walked in the door and met the mail-gal on her route... NO TRAIN!!!!! I was going to send you a e-mail asking you to check your tracking #, you beat me to it..Let's give till Monday and see what happens....I was getting worried about it when it didn't show up Friday.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts