Model Train Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Do you mean like computer game simulators? I would most definatly, if you know of a good one please tell me!

Same thing goes for Big Rig sims if you know of any, I have never found one that was actually good...
Here's a link for Train Simulator Software
Yes it's my site. I built it so I could buy all my materials for my upcoming project. Its going to take years so I figure I will buy everything from myself and save some cash. If you guys spend lots of money on your materials this method can save you some bucks. I'll show you how. :)
Have a Great Day

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
Yes it's my site. I built it so I could buy all my materials for my upcoming project. Its going to take years so I figure I will buy everything from myself and save some cash. If you guys spend lots of money on your materials this method can save you some bucks. I'll show you how. :)
Have a Great Day
Yea, I saw how your website works the other day and it is cool... Looking through them that one made by EA, Rail Simulator, looks like it is the best! I wonder if my computer could even handle it though, LOL...

Doing some research, here is their website: http://www.railsimulator.com/

It looks like no store sells it around here, although Target has it on their website as an online only item... I would rather buy it from them than someone in Singapore ;)

EDIT: Take a look at all of these UP screenies! There is no way my computer would like this game :(

http://forums.flightsim.com/vbts/showthread.php?t=266970
http://forums.flightsim.com/vbts/showthread.php?t=267011

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Have a Great Day
That is a good idea Casey-Jones. Starting your own business to save money. :thumbsup: As soon as I find a job I will order from you. :)
Have you found any cool shareware to get a feal for it?
The yellow print on your site has to go. :D Can't read it.

·
Registered
33 Posts
That is a good idea Casey-Jones. Starting your own business to save money. :thumbsup: As soon as I find a job I will order from you. :)
Have you found any cool shareware to get a feal for it?
The yellow print on your site has to go. :D Can't read it.
Ya that's amazon. The site is new. I'm just learning how to really monetize it. Thought Amazon would be cool.
What browser r u using ? looks fine in IE.
Consider it gone.

Its not shareware Sorry. The whole set up costs about $120 but I figure I will save 10x that.
My project will be a never ending endeavor.
You can offer just about anything.
:)

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ya that's amazon. The site is new. I'm just learning how to really monetize it. Thought Amazon would be cool.
What browser r u using ? looks fine in IE.
Consider it gone.

Its not shareware Sorry. The whole set up costs about $120 but I figure I will save 10x that.
My project will be a never ending endeavor.
You can offer just about anything.
:)
Crud. Now I can't find what it was that was hard to read. :(
All I remember is that it was in yellow with a yellow background. :(

I have made sites for myself and others in the past, and I must say that you did a great job!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

This may sound stupid, but this is not my computer and I have no idea what browser the owner is using. :rolleyes:

Since I got back into trains I have not put my PC back together and this thing has issues. :rolleyes:

Got to crash. Peace out...

alfalfa

·
Registered
6 Posts
Train Sims

Is anyone into train simulators? They sound interesting, but are they worth the money?
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Microsoft Train Simulator is very good simular (and not a computer hog). And there is lots of (free) add-ons available for it.. just about every road.. Locomotives, rolling stock, routes, scenery add-ons graphics are readily available. Realism is excellent. Lots & free add-ons available at www.train-sim.com.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts