Model Train Forum banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
7,653 Posts
Well there you go.....it can be interpreted in various ways, you can like it or not, you can think it makes little sense or think it makes more sense than anything you've ever read.....

That's the beauty of poetry, it can mean many things to many people......

·
Registered
2,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Today, I went out to a shoe store
and came home with a paradox.
It seems they will only sell them by the pair.

·
Registered
2,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Now they're in the Shark Tank. Sounds like we are going to base our future and medicine or vaccines on a TV show. Did you ever think it would come to this?

·
Registered
24 Posts
BobS/Old Hobo
By chance are you guys related? Based on responses (which are hilarious) seems like "family"?

·
Registered
2,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
bw12, We are not related, but, we do share a similar sense of humor. Now, here is a story you might enjoy. This happened to me, at Fort Knox, Kentucky, February, 1966. I had just reported for US Army Basic training. Our platoon had been inoculated with about 15 or so different drugs. For most of the time, we were standing outside in our scivies waiting for uniforms to be issued. It was about 4 degrees at the time.

When we reached the building for field jackets we went inside in alphabetical order. The sergeant behind the issuing dest had all our paperwork and would call us each by name.

"Severin, Robert A" he shouted. I moved in front of him and received my jacket. He handed me my paperwork and told me to move to my right.

"Wilson, Robert A." he called the next guy. He seemed rather puzzled. "Hey you, Severin, come back here. Let me see your paperwork again." I handed it to him. He looked it over, compared it to Wilson's paperwork, and asked, no joke, "Are you two guys brothers?"

It was at that moment, I understood much about military intelligence.

·
Registered
2,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Oh Brother, where art thou?

21 - 33 of 33 Posts