Model Train Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I have just opened betatesting for the newest update of my web based layout planning tool. This update is entirely devoted to touch screen and mobile device support.

You can now use TRAX on your iPad, Android tablet or any other device with a browser and an internet connection.

Want to test it?

Visit beta.traxeditor.com

Let me know what you think,

Thanks
Fedor

·
Registered
176 Posts
Logged in... but

Buggy as heck :(
Typo's abound and I can't save a new project to start working on because the Save button won't click.

Fix, and I'll try it some more.

Edit

Contact page on site is bugged too, can't even submit Help/Report a problem. Save button will not activate there either!
/using Firefox

Edit

Tested also in MS Edge... no difference

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Stultus,

Your findings are a bit surprising, could you send me a support call from the website? I'm curious about the exact errors you are seeing.

Or is it mainly the buttons that do not respond on your touches?

Are you working with a Surface tablet? Please send me some more details on your equipment and the errors you encountered.

Thanks
Fedor

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi,

Sorry Stultus, I've missed your response. The notification email must have been lost somewhere in my mailbox.

In this case, your project won't save because you have not yet selected a track library. It should give you a popup saying so but maybe the popup is blocked for some reason.

To select a track library, don't forget to press the green + next to the dropdown.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi all,

I've made three video tutorials about TRAX:

- which shows how to get started with TRAX, fro registering an account to laying your first tracks.

- a video about the basic functions of TRAX

- a demonstration of TRAX on a tablet

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
I have used TRAX in the past. My current layout was designed with it.
Using my PC, I didn't experience any bugs with the website.
I do recommend this planner as it's very user-friendly.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts