Model Train Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tech support?
I am trying to attach an Excel spreadsheet to a new post and I get the following error message "ModelRR-ORG-Directory.xlsx:
Invalid File"
Anyone know how I can get this fixed?
Thanks,
Tim

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
can't attach an Excel spreadsheet to a new post

Tech support?
I am trying to attach an Excel spreadsheet to a new post and I get the following error message "ModelRR-ORG-Directory.xlsx:
Invalid File"
Anyone know how I can get this fixed?
Thanks,
Tim

·
Registered
8,192 Posts
take a screen shot of the spreadsheet and save as a jpg....then post as a picture....

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
take a screen shot of the spreadsheet and save as a jpg....then post as a picture....
-----
I can't do that because the spreadsheet is 6 pages long! :)
The spreadsheet contains a matrix of 30 model RR organizations (including manufacturers, retailers, publishers, etc).

·
Registered
3,388 Posts
Administration has to add the type of file attachment allowed to be uploaded from their control panel.

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
When you go to add an attachment, there is an Attachment Key at the bottom of the pop-up window. All the supported file types are listed. At present .xls, or its variants, are not supported.

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
make it a coma separated document from excel
resave as text from word

Attachments

·
Yard Master & Research
10,635 Posts
-----
I can't do that because the spreadsheet is 6 pages long! :)
The spreadsheet contains a matrix of 30 model RR organizations (including manufacturers, retailers, publishers, etc).
Then do six pictures. Divide it up or place it in a shared file like goggle and leave a link.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts