1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
33 Posts
Yupper. The young lady who was driving that died had just started driving. Very sad!! The 2 girls were on the news 6/7/08. They seemed ok for losing body parts. They were smiling.
Unfortunatly accidents with Boston trains is nothing new. I ride them all the time and it can get pretty scary. The last time I had to go up the train I needed to take sat on the track at south station for a half hour before they announced a system wide shut down. Sucked so bad. Had to walk 5 miles to the doctors with a broken shoulder.

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea, I have seen the girls' interview on the news a few times, and like you said, for what they went through they look great...

Sucked so bad. Had to walk 5 miles to the doctors with a broken shoulder.
That must have straight-up sucked, period

·
Registered
33 Posts
Well I was hoping this thread would go away since where here to get away from the world.
2 fatal train accidents around Boston this week, One this morning in Lincoln MA. One person killed on train tracks and 2 kids the other day with one killed?.

I guess this is relevant on this forum. Good time to tell your kids about the dangers of train tracks.

·
Registered
99 Posts
We just had a corn syrup train derail near Pearland. No injuries and miraculously, even after a few tankers rolled... no spillage!!!

I could find a link if anyone's interested.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts