Model Train Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats the possibility that USPS could deliver 150 million voter documents without screwing up the entire Presidential election. I say slim to none and slim left town.

Bill

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Ah you've already falling for the propaganda. Which means you prefer no election. Which means you'd rather have no democracy if it doesn't produce your result.

But look at it this way all the youngens are going to stand in line. Everyone else will put a ballot in the envelope.

They can stick it in the mail or take down to the election office.

Their choice

·
Registered
484 Posts
Considering they've been doing it for years here in Oregon and everybody's bills across the nation have been reaching them on time for decades I'd say the chances of accuracy are extremely high by the USPS. Now the election officials getting the addresses right with mail in voting rushed through, I don't hold much hope for them.

·
Railroad Tycoon
23,721 Posts
I just watched a package that I had coming in from Florida bounce all over the state before it got to me.
Went North then West, then South then back to the original North distribution center again where it was the first time then to me.
Maybe they are keeping their workers busy?:rolleyes:
I track them on their site, there were a lot of missdir listed whatever that is.
I have have seen this with other deliveries too.

USPS? Yes I trust them. o_O

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
I've rarely have had any issues with USPS. And my creditors trust it. It's in the constitution btw. So is the election date. So is the end of term. It's happening. Either stand in line with a mask, or by hand take the ballot to the election office are options.. But demand USPS to operate as service we can stand by.

·
Registered
3,240 Posts
I doubt they could deliver any at all.

I'm still waiting for 94 days now for a package stuck in ISC Chicago. I doubt I will ever see it.

·
Registered
124 Posts
don't know ... i have been waiting thirty days for a small package out of San Francisco, still haven't gotten it yet, but it;s only a thousand miles away now !! [according to their tracking, lol]

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
I just watched a package that I had coming in from Florida bounce all over the state before it got to me.
I won an eBay bid for 2 Williams SP Daylight extruded aluminum passenger cars out of PA PA. I'm in NJ. Well over a week late I saw it bouncing around Fl before it made it's way North.

·
Registered
5,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Severn
Registered

Joined May 13, 2016
1,229 Posts
#2 4 h ago
Ah you've already falling for the propaganda. Which means you prefer no election. Which means you'd rather have no democracy if it doesn't produce your result.

Where did I say that ???? Idiotic remarks like that is why this forum is in decline.

I am for voting by machine at my local polling location. Never missed an election since I turned 21, 52 years ago.

Bill

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.