Model Train Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The " Story"

Hi all. I joined this forum to help my Italian friend liquidate her beloved husbands reference magazines/books. She is a close acquaitance with my parents and she asked my assistance to help her with some "clutter".

I do not know much about your great hobby, what I can say is one of her rooms is filled with **hand made** metal trains her late husband manufactured painstakenly. The detail on these trains was breathtaking, they are however, not for sale.......I used to model build WW2 plastic kits....to see these metal creations of rare trains,box cars and passenger rolling stock floored me. He also had all the shop tools and machines to cut, press and create the models.

The below magazines are for sale. Possibly in the future those trains may be. NOT now. I am looking for an Italian speaking collector to buy the below items. Some of the magazines/books are in excellent condition. One book has a bad "dogear". The rest are just fine for your personal railroad library.Please note the points made below.

(1) ###SPEAKING ITALIAN is VERY IMPORTANT and ESSENTIAL....the seller is from Modena , Italy###

(2) ALL BELOW STAYS TOGETHER....ONE BUYER, I REPEAT, ONE BUYER will buy ALL below....or seller is NOT interested

(3) I MAKE NO MONEY on this....I will chose the person who is best for my friend in Italy (combo of best offer and friendly communication) and forward your details of contact to her. My friend is a beautiful, honest, well refined and regal senior who has no need for a hassling buyer. If you are a good karma person with lots of patience, this deal will work for you. Otherwise you need not read further.

(4) Winner will get contact info of friend in Modena to start the transaction.

THE ACTUAL CLASSIFIED is below....thank you

** Model Railroader **
(in hardcover format)

1952 thru 1968 (12 issues per year) (complete)

(in magazine format)

1950,1951, 1969 thru 1986,1990 thru 1994 (complete)

** Live Steam **

(in magazine format)

1971, 1975 thru 2006 (complete)

Various issues of Bullettini----FIMF----Italmodel

Thanks for reading, again ITALIAN is a must for this to work,

best
Dale

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
....hmm....any other forums or any other suggestions from the vets here where I can help my friend sell these railroadia resources?

thnx
Dale

1 - 3 of 3 Posts