Model Train Forum banner

41 - 60 of 119 Posts

·
Railroad Tycoon
23,314 Posts
Cricket, did you happen to see this thread?
What would be the gray circles he is seeing?

·
Administrator
728 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
Cricket, did you happen to see this thread?
What would be the gray circles he is seeing?
I responded.

Currently, the site is optimized for modern browsers that support display on devices ranging from desktop to tablet to mobile. Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge have some limitations across devices but we are working on finding ways to improve compatibility while maintaining as much of the function and design as possible. Are you able to try Google Chrome or Firefox as an alternative? I think you will find a much nicer experience on the site from one of the alternative browsers available.

- Cricket

·
Registered
335 Posts
WOWSERS! I stopped coming here a couple weeks ago because of the Flash Upgrade problem but needed to find an answer to a question I'd asked. This new site is awesome. Thanks for the premium member feature too.

·
Railroad Tycoon
23,314 Posts
Did they pay you to say that?>>>>>> "Thanks for the premium member feature too. " 😎
Are you premium yet? I see no badge.

·
Railroad Tycoon
23,314 Posts
I'm not sure there is any badge for premium members, but I haven't actually checked to see.

OK, I see now. Hover over the avatar and you get a whole list of statistics.
Your premium, did you pay or did it come with your job?
Says in the instructions Premium will get you a badge on your picture and less ads.

·
Railroad Tycoon
23,314 Posts
It's my "pay". ;) Some would say I'm over-paid. :p
They ought to just give it to you?
How did you make your signature different colors?
Mine used to be here even with the new format, now it isn't.
I asked Cricket but he said for now it can't be done, but I see others with colored signatures.

·
Administrator
728 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
We have not added the color options within the text editor because of a challenge with all colors being difficult to read in both light and dark mod.

As an example, @gunrunnerjohn your signature is not readable for me.

- Cricket

·
Railroad Tycoon
23,314 Posts
My signature was those colors, and it came over that way. I see they don't have the color option for messages or signatures, that seems like a major omission!
Cricket said some colors are not compatible with the dark screen and hard to see. They might be working on a fix.
Mine used to be colored here too, then it went away?
Hey PM sent, BBL in and out today :)

·
Admin
43,214 Posts
My eyes aren't compatible with the dark screen, so that didn't occur to me. I'd prefer the "dark" mode to be a gray background, not the jet black. I have a much harder time reading the white text on black than the black on white.

·
Railroad Tycoon
23,314 Posts
Cricket, I have been asked about the " Enable Push Notifications" in the upper left. I can't find it.
What would that be? Is that to get notification on your e mail about replies?
How come I see none in the upper left like he does?

·
Railroad Tycoon
23,314 Posts
Not sure Ed. I've just been clicking on "Not Now" to make it go away.
If you click on your picture upper left, then "account settings" then "preferences" then scroll down there are a whole bunch of push or un-push things you can check off.

41 - 60 of 119 Posts