Model Train Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

Registered
Two years ago we had a 3 day Blizzard starting March 28-31...32 inches of snow and let me tell you NEVER prep that Snowblower for Summer Storage until after Easter...strange weather patterns can happen anytime in the "Land of the Frozen Tundra"....oh...ALL Ice Shanty's should be removed by today if they haven't already become Submarine Pens (y) 馃ぃ 馃ぃ 馃ぃ

Registered
Two years ago we had a 3 day Blizzard starting March 28-31...32 inches of snow and let me tell you NEVER prep that Snowblower for Summer Storage until after Easter...strange weather patterns can happen anytime in the "Land of the Frozen Tundra"....oh...ALL Ice Shanty's should be removed by today if they haven't already become Submarine Pens (y) 馃ぃ 馃ぃ 馃ぃ
I normally wait to but away the shower too. This year though I have two 4x4 tracks and a shelter in place order so I do not think it matters much. Oh it away early and got the mowers ready, cleaned the shed and garage first decent day just to walk around outside the house. Something different to do.

Registered
Winter Weather Advisory for Northern Campbell, Wyoming
From 12:00pm MDT, Sat Apr 11 until 12:00pm MDT, Sun Apr 12

Issued by: Rapid City - SD, US, National Weather Service,
...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY IN EFFECT FROM NOON SATURDAY TO NOON MDT SUNDAY... * WHAT...SNOW EXPECTED. TOTAL SNOW ACCUMULATIONS OF 3 TO 6 INCHES. WINDS GUSTING AS HIGH AS 35 MPH. * WHERE...NORTHERN CAMPBELL COUNTY, SOUTHERN CAMPBELL COUNTY, WESTERN CROOK COUNTY, THE WESTON COUNTY PLAINS AND NORTHEASTERN CROOK COUNTY. * WHEN...FROM NOON SATURDAY TO NOON MDT SUNDAY. * IMPACTS...PLAN ON SLIPPERY ROAD CONDITIONS. AREAS OF BLOWING SNOW COULD SIGNIFICANTLY REDUCE VISIBILITY. PRECAUTIONARY/PREPAREDNESS ACTIONS... SLOW DOWN AND USE CAUTION WHILE TRAVELING.

HIGH SUNDAY 22, LOW SUNDAY NIGHT 8. MONDAY 24/10.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts