Model Train Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Administrator
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Welcome to the forum, Oxford & District Model Railway Club!

'OMRC has several layouts that are being actively worked on. Club members model in every scale/gauge combination from Z to O and their interests cover British and continental, standard and narrow gauge, railways and trams.'

·
Railroad Tycoon
23,524 Posts
There will be pictures posted soon,thanks for asking.Phil

Well then,

Welcome to the forum, Oxford & District Model Railway Club!:D

By the way where are you located across the big pond?:confused::D

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello All

I'm a fellow member of the Oxford Club and have assumed the role of club photographer. Over the years I've photographed many of the layouts constructed by the club or individual members and I'll post a few photos of them here in the next few days.

·
Registered
725 Posts
Cool! I visited Oxford a lot when I was stationed at Upper Heyford back in the '80s

Great place to visit. I wish I would have known about you guys back then..

Welcoma aboard:thumbsup:

Cheers, Ian

·
play every day
4,950 Posts
Gee... and it seemed so timely. :rolleyes:

I spend a fair amount of time on the Brit's Gn15 forum, the "Gnatterbox". What a treasure trove of creative modelling ideas! :)

Greg

·
Registered
6,025 Posts
Been a long time since they said they would post pictures. Do ya suppose their cell calls got intercepted by Scotland Yard? maybe something about passing info to the Colonists.:D Pete from Dymchurch

·
Registered
456 Posts
Love the third picture down.The old man on the little locomotive ,with the mine cars ,coming around the curve by the weathered old tin and brick building.Man that is just way too cool ! ! ! ! ! ! ! I love the realisim that you can create with trains and scenery. I love this hobby !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks, Don

N

·
0 Posts
I used to go there and run my british oo gauge, i lived about 20 minutes from there, great club, friendly people and very helpful.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts